Friday, September 28, 2012

The Characteristics of A Good Man

RELATIONSHIP LESSON:  A woman can't change a man, BUT a man will change for a woman worth changing for...

OK ladies and gentlemen, today I will keep today's blog brief. Most lessons are learned when you apply them, and today is a "day of application" for me. Men, more than every once in a while, you have to prove your love to the one you love. Sounds simple, right? Wrong! Relationships are work, real hard work, but if you want it bad enough, we as men will do whatever we need to do in order to get what we want or keep what we have. Good men, contrary to popular belief or the latest talk show, do exist. They exist because I believe I am becoming one of them. Sometimes I succeed and sometimes I fail, but in this journey to REAL manhood I've discovered a few things...

A good man will compliment her cuteness. Fellas, if she is beautiful, you better let her know it! Listen to me well here fellas, there is no feeling in the world out there like a woman who is beautiful to many, but not to the one she wants to be beautiful for.
A good man will comprehend her conversation. Hearing, listening, and comprehending...there is a difference in all of these. Men must understand that the way to a woman's heart is not in trying to fix what she is saying is wrong (all the time), but understanding that she needs a sounding board and room to fix it herself.
A good man will care for her concerns. When she needs her man, then man...be there! If the answer needs to be handled by her man, then man...handle it! Gentlemen, you MUST address her concerns (whatever they may be), because if she is concerned when you show none whatsoever, then eventually she won't be concerned about you!
I said at the beginning of the post that today is a "day of application" for me. I can't give advise to many and I don't follow any of it myself. But this one thing I know, anyone can compliment, comprehend, and care for her, but if she can't get these three things from me, then I'm not showing any good man characteristics. Remember what I said, if men want it bad enough, we will do whatever we need to do in order to get what we want, or keep what we have.

Type you on Monday...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing article. I desire you up-to-date your blog significantly more often, I just cannot seem to be to acquire adequate of your blog. I preserved your blog in my bookmarks. Would it be feasible to do a guest post sometime?…
Welcome to my website [url=http://www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com/]www.about-dogs.zoomshare.com[/url].