Monday, October 15, 2012

Open for Business

RELATIONSHIP LESSON: Those who refuse to listen to the lesson that wisdom teaches, will eventually learn the lesson of not listening...

It was said that the best thing you could ever do for someone is offer them some free advise...and so for a limited time, that is exactly what I am going to do.

I will admit, not everyone out there has your best advise interest at heart. What makes my interest better than the avarage Joe is that I don't want you to make the same relationship mistakes that I did. So I'm determined to change the mindset of men and women when it comes to relationships, one person at a time. I do take my consulting services seriously, so you can consider me to be the unscripted version of Will Smith's character in "Hitch", with maybe a little more reality and definitely a lot more work. I will make your matters of the heart MY matters of the heart absolutely free, for a limited time. All I ask is that you be open to some of my very real answers to some of your very real questions.

If you've read excerpts from any blog I've written so far, you already know my story...now I'd like to know yours. So get ready for some real relationship talk, call me...773-888-2716.

2 comments:

SiddityKitty said...


Amen!!

Anonymous said...

Тhankѕ a bunch for shаring thіs with all folkѕ you actually rесognise what you агe
talking aρproxіmatеlу! Bookmагκеd.
Please additionally discusѕ with mу ѕite =).
We wіll have a hyperlink changе
аrгangement аmong us
Here is my page ; 24option review