Saturday, January 26, 2013

Chicago Convo Party Feb. 1st

I'm excited! I'm super excited! I'm super duper excited! OK who am I kidding, I'm UBER excited! During the break I haven't been on social media, so I couldn't tell you much about the uber-excitement, but trust me when I tell you...its BIG! So big, that I take time on a Saturday (a day that I usually don't post anything) to tell you that if you can get to Chicago on February 1st, do it! Why? Because there is a conversation party going on, and I need you there to be a part of something epic! Now I know what you're thinking, people talk about relationships all the time...yeah true, but this isn't your normal "here is what's wrong with men/women" kind of party.

My friends at The Red Sea Crossing, a faith based entertainment promotion group, has set up the first phase of an ongoing conversation in 2013 called "Who's Chasing Who: The Man or The Woman". When I say it's going to be big, epic and uber-exciting, it's going to be that and more! On the panel are some of the country's premier voices in entertainment and information.
  • Alicia Rosa - Survivor One World
  • Matt Hoffman - Big Brother
  • Deandre & Cheryse Nobles - The Nobles Marriage Foundation
  • Jamelia Amor - Actress, Model and Mentor
  • Malik Yusef - Grammy Award Winning Recording Artist
  • Brittany Fletcher - The Amazing Race
  • Gene Bryant - The Glass House
  • and ME! I know, how did I get in this lineup???
We will be talking about what works in relationships, what doesn't work in relationships anymore, and what has changed and why has it changed. After the conversation, the party will kick in with DJ Trae Tunes so you'll know how we get down for the next phase for the grown and sexy. I'm glad to be a part of something to change the conversation game, and I'll be more glad when you join us Friday February 1st. 2341 West Roosevelt Road in Chicago at 8:00. $20 gets you in for some no-holds barred, real relationship talk.

If you want to start relationship conversation wherever you are, send me an e-mail and give me the details as to what, when and why to relationshiplessons2013@gmail.com.

2 comments:

SirStephen said...

Seems as if your kinda excited about this......

Delvin Randle said...

Just a little...Man, I need to calm down!