Monday, June 23, 2014

Get What You Believe You Deserve!

Over the weekend in Chicago, I attended a conversation party and I want to give a special thanks to Allyson Vaulx and Crystal Thomas from "7 Minutes with God" for inviting me to be a part. I was a guest on an amazing panel giving the male perspective (like I usually do), and I realized a few things as I was talking to the group...  

People attract what they believe they deserve. If you feel like you are not worthy enough to be with an honest person, or live in a good neighborhood, then guess what…you will attract those things to your life whether you know it or not. The world is moving toward the ideas based on the “law of attraction” but many don’t believe it or understand how to quite grab it. They know they see other people getting everything they want, or “attracting” everything they desire, but they are just not sure on how to get it themselves.

Here is the scary thing: If you don’t believe you will ever get what you want, you will subconsciously do things to sabotage yourself! If you don’t believe you deserve to stay in a five star hotel, you surely won’t call up the Ritz-Carlton and book a room because part of you believes it's out of your reach. The best hotel stay I ever had, and where I frequently go back just to clear my head and think, or get that getaway from the everyday is found at one of the best kept secrets out there called the MileNorth Hotel in Chicago's Gold Coast. What if you felt like you deserved to stay there? Would you not look up Orbitz, Travelocity or Hotels.com just to see perhaps if there actually was a deal somewhere out there for you?

There's an old saying: "When you believe something, you give life to it". Superstitions, phobias, love, wealth, opportunities…you name it. So, what do you deserve? But more importantly, what do you BELIEVE you deserve? I believe there is love out there, I believe there is a "lid" for every "pot". As I proclaim myself to be "Love's #1 Fan", I have no other choice but to believe "The One" exists and my soulmate is waiting for me. If I believe it for ME, surely I can believe it for YOU. The question is, do you believe it too? Remember, you attract what you believe you deserve...

facebook.com/RelationshipLessons
twitter.com/RShipLessons

No comments: