Tuesday, January 26, 2016

It's Not About The Lack Of Money (It Is, But It Isn't)


Fellas, give me a minute to write this reality check…

It’s easy to blame women for not liking you because of the lack of money, instead of taking a look at yourself and realizing you haven’t done anything significant for anyone to admire. It's hard for women to like you when you don’t even like yourself. Money won’t fix this problem. Being single, broke, unhealthy and negative are just symptoms of your lack of professionalism and ambition in life; everything you don’t have is a result of your self-defeating attitude.

It never changes; whenever there is an article about how to get into a relationship, just like clockwork, the insecure trolls will come out of the woodwork to cast their negative shadow. “You need money to attract women!” is the mantra they chant. They fail to attribute their own failures to themselves. The guy who screams "you need money to attract women" have a lot less going for them than just being single; they're also broke. You’re basically advertising to the world on social media, “Hey, look at me! I’m single and broke; pity me!” Like Mr. T. would say, “I pity the fool”, but why don’t you work on your finances bro?

For the guy who complains that they need muscles to attract women, why aren’t you in the gym? If you don’t have money, why aren’t you learning how to make it? If you can’t find a great woman, why aren’t you working on your social skills? These factors are completely within your control. The reality is, it’s a lack of confidence, experience and a surplus of negative attitude that are the real reasons why women don’t like you. Your lack of finances, fitness and ambition are just icing on the cake. Yeah, you’re a real catch.

We can make more money; we can work out and eat properly, and we can meet people and develop our social skills, but for the self-proclaimed experts of trolldom, it’s much less painful just to blame other people. You don’t need money or muscles to attract women, but why wouldn’t you work on those things for yourself? Your health is measured in multiple ways, and if you have a lack in any area of your life, then it’s a good bet that you have major thinking barriers holding you back. Basically, it’s all a state of mind. There is a cure; start by opening your eyes and being honest with yourself for the first time in your life. Take responsibility for everything that is in or isn't in your life. Yes, even your environment; if you’re in a bad environment and haven’t taken action to get out, it’s your fault. It’s 100 percent guaranteed that you’re surrounded by other negative underachievers. Drop them, and you might start meeting some awesome people.

During the darkest times of my life, I couldn’t understand why I wasn’t able to meet good people. I was in an emotionally abusive relationship, and I had some pretty crappy friends, but it wasn’t their fault. The fact remained that I was insecure, negative, lacked ambition and had no real social skills. That’s what was holding me back. My results were in direct proportion to my level of thinking. I got stuck with these people because I was on their level; I was one of them, and I was happy being less than what I knew I could be. Maybe I could have complained that the world sucked, but I decided to change my own world instead.

You can be stuck and cry about how the world is wrong and continue to be unhappy, or you can design your life, pick up the slack and become amazing. Great women and friends will soon follow after a major attitude adjustment, and maybe some money might come your way too.

Okay, rant over…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well now!

Unknown said...

Very good points!