Monday, August 22, 2016

Too Late? For What?

A really short blog today, but a very important message nonetheless. It’s never too late to start living. I want you to take notice of this picture, and think very carefully about your own life. I get so many emails every day from people telling me they’re not satisfied with their life. I have clients telling me, “I wish I made changes years ago. I wish I worked on myself and learned how to connect with people before now. Now I’m in my 40's and it’s too late to find love.” What a load of BS!

You’re never too old to make changes in your life. You’re never too old to find love. You’re never too old to have fun. There is nothing wrong with looking back on your life and saying, “Sure it would have been great if I had done this before,” but that is about as far as you should ever take that thought.

You’re wasting time and energy worrying about what could have been or what should have been. All we have is today, and you need to take the opportunities when they come up. Start living your life now, otherwise you’ll be looking back in 5 years saying to yourself, “I wish I made those changes 5 years ago.”

If there is someone you want to connect with, go and do it today. If there is a man or woman you are attracted to, go and tell him or her. You may not always like the answer you hear, but if you don’t do things in the moment, you’re just creating regret for yourself. I don't know about you, but I've lived in regret long enough!

The amazing thing about this picture is they are obviously an older couple, but neither one of them cared what anyone else thought of them. Learn from it and live your life! It’s never too late to start living!

That's all for today...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Short and sweet!

Delvin Randle said...

Very much so!

James Zicrov said...

I feel it is never too late for anyone who wants to confess his love or go ahead with decision of marrying someone.Its common to have some problems in your married life but then it all depends upon the counselor one hires.

Marriage Counseling Naples FL