Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Apologize (Guest Blogger)

I look forward to Tuesdays because it gives me that time to look at relationships through the eyes of another individual. Today is no different, so let me thank all of you who have contributed so far, and those who are writing something to submit. For those who believe that they can't type out what you feel...I'm here to tell you that YOU CAN! Here is a true example of someone who could, and did just that! So read, recieve and learn from the heart of Tedella Gowans...

Alright let’s clear the air up front: I did not keep your children away from you; I did not laugh at your "want to improve myself ideas; I did not cheat on you with your best friend or ANYBODY else for that matter; I did not, NOT support you, and WHATEVER ELSE you might make me pay for. I wanted to clear the air because I am so far from perfect or anything that looks perfect it is not funny. But the reason you are bitter or "I’m just saying", is not my fault. I am Tedella, and I am an individual.

I love men (not in that whoreish way, but I do)! It could be because of my dad and his nine brothers and the testosterone environment I grew up in (I don’t know). But here lately, I have run into men that do not have a positive opinion about females. They have not given up on us to the point where they are deciding upon an alternate lifestyle, but they are not trying to have anything meaningful to do with us at all. It is really sad because these are men, if not for their past relationships, that could be excellent husbands or fathers. Their hearts have been hardened and they have given up on even trying to get to know us, or me, for ourselves because of the hurts that have been inflicted on them in the past.

Even though I am not the cause of your angst, I apologize. I apologize for every woman that only wanted you to pay her bills. I apologize for every woman that "held out" until you did things the way she wanted you to do them. I apologize for every woman that stepped out on you and slept with somebody behind your back. I apologize for every woman that did not have time for you. I apologize for every woman that felt you had to be perfect and could not make any mistakes. I apologize for what your mom might have put you through. I apologize for not being the woman you fantasized about. I apologize for every woman it just did not "click" with. I apologize for every woman that made you feel less than a man. Hello, I am Tedella! I am just a woman, an individual; not every woman you ever met that did you wrong but…I APOLOGIZE! I APOLOGIZE! I APOLOGIZE!

If you have a view on love and relationships that you would like to submit for a chance to be a guest blogger on Tuesdays, all you have to do is follow me on Facebook and Twitter, and email me your blog along with a profile picture to therealcakebossblog@gmail.com. I believe more than ever that I'm not the only voice out here, and there are people who believe in love even if you've been heartbroken before. Let me hear from you!

Follow me:
facebook.com/min.randle
facebook.com/relationshiplessons
twitter.com/delvinrandle

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful my sister. This was so necessary. Thx for sharing.

Delvin Randle said...

I gotta give it to you Tedella, THIS is some good stuff and I appreciate you for putting it out there!

Ms. Qiwi said...

So needed...Im definitely sharing this one... Women arent the only one's that walk around harboring ill feelings, men hurt too. even though they may not display it. Love this...#Sharing. #I2Apologize... taking ownership...

SiddityKitty said...

I'm sorry, Geesh!!!

Delvin Randle said...

That does NOT sound apologetic to me, lol!